Areas of Expertise
Industrial Organization, Search Theory, Labor Economics, Dynamic Games
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Iowa, 2017
- M.A., Economics, University of Iowa, May 2013
- B.A., Mathematical Economics, The Colorado College, 2010
- Choi, M., Kyungmin, K., and Pease, M. (2019). Optimal Information Design for Search Goods, AEA Papers and Proceedings,
- Pease, M. (2017). Shopping for Information: Consumer Learning with Optimal Pricing and Product Design. working paper.
- Kim, K.. and Pease, M. (2017). Costly Search with Adverse Selection: Solicitation Curse vs. Acceleration Blessing. RAND Journal of Economics, 48(2), 526–553.
Edited on July 31, 2017