Areas of Expertise
Transformative Consumer Research, Digital Marketing & Online Consumer Behavior, Urbanism, Consumer Identity
- Ph.D., Retailing and Consumer Sciences (minors – Marketing & Human Geography), University of Arizona, 2015
- M.B.A. Eller College of Management, University of Arizona, 2008
- A.B., International Relations, Stanford University
- Stovall, T., Helm, S., Ligon, H., and Van Riper, S. (2018). Consumer Interpretations of Digital Ownership. Electronic Markets, 28(2), 177-189.
- Stovall, T., Hughes, M. U., and Ventzislavov, R. (2017). Constructing a Narrative Identity of Los Angeles through a Gastronoir Adventure. In A. Gneezy, V. Griskevicius, and P. Williams (Eds.) NA - Advances in Consumer Research (486-488). Duluth, MN: Association for Consumer Research.
- Stovall, T., Bennett, A., Menzel Baker, S., Bartholomew, G., Cross, S., Ekpo, A., Henderson, G., Hutton, M., James, J. P., Khare, A., Roy, A., and Taylor, C. (2016). Omission and Commission as Marketplace Trauma. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 35(2), 280–291.
- Stovall, T., Van Riper, S., and Helm, S. (2016). Material Love in the Digital Age: Comparing Perceived Consumer Value of Digital versus Physical Goods. Dienstleistungen 4.0, 437-453.
Edited on September 30, 2019