Areas of Expertise
Effects of work life on non-work life; Causes and effects of whistle-blowing in organizations
- Ph.D., State University of New York, Buffalo, 1977
- M.A. , State University of New York, Buffalo, 1975
- B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz, 1972
- 7 years in small family business (hotel & restaurant)
- Miceli, M. P., Near, J. P., and Dworkin, T. M. (2009). A word to the wise: How managers and policy-makers can encourage employees to report wrongdoing. Journal of Business Ethics, 86(3), 379-396.
- Miceli, M. P., Near, J. P., and Dworkin, T. M. (2008). Whistle-blowing in Organizations, LEA Organization and Management Series, Mahwah, NJ: Taylor and Francis.
- Rehg, M. T., Miceli, M. P., Near, J. P., and Van Scotter, J. R. (2008). Antecedents and outcomes of retaliation against whistleblowers: Gender differences and power relationships. Organization Science, 19(2), 221-240.
- Rode, J. C., Arthaud-Day, M. L., Mooney, C. H., Near, J. P., Baldwin, T., Rubin, R. S., and Bommer, W. H. (2008). An examination of the structural, discriminant, nomological, and incremental predictive validity of the MSCEIT© V2.0. Intelligence, 36, 350-366.
- Rode, J. C., Arthaud-Day, M. L., Mooney, C. H., Near, J. P., and Baldwin, T. (2008). Ability and personality predictors of salary, perceived job success, and perceived career success in the initial career stage. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 16(3), 292-299.
Edited on August 1, 2017