Areas of Expertise
Business Communications: Presentations, Business Strategy, Governance, Business Writing, and Legal Writing; Constitutional Law: First Amendment Expression Rights; Higher Education Administration: Student and Faculty Expression Rights
- PhD, Higher Education Administration, Indiana University Bloomington, 2014
- JD, Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2006
- BS, Genetic Biology, Purdue University West Lafayette, 2003
- Prior to joining the Kelley School of Business faculty, I taught for both the IU School of Education and multiple departments at Ivy Tech Community College - Bloomington. My courses have included Student Expression Rights on College Campuses - First Amendment Law, Student Leadership through Expression - First Amendment Law, Diversity in Criminal Justice, Legal Writing, and Legal Research.
- In addition to university teaching, I have held multiple positions in businesses ranging from startups to large multi-national companies including the positions of CFO, COO, CSO, and General Counsel.
Edited on December 14, 2021