Areas of Expertise
Operations Research, Healthcare Operations, Health Policy Analysis, Decision Analysis
- PhD, University of Michigan, 2021
- MPH, Yale School of Public Health, 2013
- BSE, University of Michigan, 2010
- Indiana University, 2021-present
- Mayo Clinic, 2015-2017
- The Health Management Academy, 2013-2015
- VanDeusen, A., Maa, A., and Cohn, A. (2021). Designing Hierarchical Networks to Improve Patient Access to Care: A Case Study in Veteran Eye Care. The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, in press.
- VanDeusen, A., Pasupathy, K. S., Huschka, T. R., Heaton, H. A., Hellmich, T. R., and Sir, M. Y. (2018). Extended Patient Alone Time in Emergency Department Leads to Increased Risk of 30-Day Hospitalization. Journal of Patient Safety, November 13.
- VanDeusen, A., Paintsil, E., Agyarko-Poku, T., and Long, E. F. (2015). Cost effectiveness of option B plus for prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV in resource-limited countries: evidence from Kumasi, Ghana. BMC Infectious Diseases, 15, 130.
Edited on September 30, 2021