Registration for selected applicants opens mid August
- Getting to and around Bloomington, Indiana, the site of the 2020 National Team Selling Competition.
- Driving and walking directions for competition locations on the IU Bloomington campus.
2019 NTSC Case Files
Due September 20
- One faculty coach to complete the online 2020 NTSC registration form. Form includes attendees information and hotel registration.
- One faculty coach to send resumes of four team members (in one PDF) to: email@example.com.
All action items must be completed by September 20, 2020 (earlier submissions are greatly appreciated) in order to compete. If your team is unable to compete, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Competition: Business professional
- Wednesday and Thursday dinner: casual, sport your school colors
- Each school will be assigned a student Kelley Ambassador for the duration of the competition. Your Kelley Ambassador is here to help and is happy to provide any assistance needed. Kelley Ambassador cell phone #’s will be listed on your name badge.
- Each school will be assigned a locked breakout room while in the building. Your Kelley Ambassador will provide entry. Be sure to take all personal belongings with you once you leave the building.
- Free AT&T wi-fi is available throughout campus.
- Team photos will be taken at registration.