Changing the Formula of Business
CBLS drives the Kelley School of Business's life sciences agenda and connects internal and external audiences interested in the school's life sciences outreach, academic programs, and research.
News & Events
Browse the Center for the Business of Life Sciences Blog
- IU Life Sciences Day- Predictive Analytics
- Kelley conference on AI in healthcare taking place at 16 Tech Innovation District on April 29
- $1 million gift supports Kelley School’s Center for the Business of Life Sciences
- Bloomington Area Life Sciences Companies Visit Kelley Life Sciences Students
- Impact of the New Administration: HHS, FDA, CMS, Et. Al.
- Students in Fall Life Sciences Industry From Research to Patient Course Work on Healthcare Start-Up Project
The Life Science Industry's Impact on the State of Indiana
$63B financial impact in 2015
financial impact in 2015
#2 among U.S. states in life sciences exports
among U.S. states in life sciences exports
28% of total exports for Indiana
of total exports for Indiana
The Center for the Business of Life Sciences has presented the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series since 2006. The series brings together a remarkable array of academics and leaders in the life sciences industry, government, and economic development communities to focus on issues that impact the life sciences, business, and Hoosiers’ lives.
Learn about upcoming conferences and join us in advancing business solutions to these critical issues.
Business of Life Sciences Program
The CBLS invites students passionate about a career in the life sciences and a desire for an understanding of how business and science interact to produce health-related outcomes to apply to be part of the Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences.
Description of the video:No transcript available at this time.