A big part of any student’s search for an undergraduate or graduate program is finding the right fit—the place where you feel comfortable but also challenged to grow so you can meet your goals. Kelley faculty, staff, students, and alumni work together to create a supportive community that is welcoming and inclusive while also inspiring each other to achieve their full potential as business professionals and leaders.
- Knowing who you are prepares you for where you’re going.
- Straight talk is the key to personal and professional growth.
- Succeeding together is a greater achievement than going it alone.
- There’s no reason business shouldn’t be personal.
- Putting your heart and soul into what you do makes all the difference.
The Kelley faculty want to create real relationships with you. They are invested in you as a person—who you are and what you want to do—and they’re there to help you do your best.Gianmarco Medina, BS’21, Fry Scholar
Creating a diverse community of faculty, staff, and students is one of the Kelley School’s key initiatives. Learn more about our diversity programs.
Read and watch stories about how Kelley Women have defined their own true success by visiting the Kelley Women website.
How We Succeed
Learn from the journeys of influential Kelley alumni in this video series.