You’re part of the Kelley family—now and always. After graduation, you’ll continue to find support and resources at Kelley and from your network of more than 117,000 alumni.
Make connections with Kelley alumni.
Kelley alumni are business leaders all over the world. They are eager to help you navigate the business world and provide wisdom from their experiences. Contact an Alumni Leader or KSBAA Board Member with questions about his or her career, company, and community.
You can also get involved as a student by joining the Student Philanthropy Council.
Watch these videos for networking tips from Kelley alumni.
Build your brand and network.
We invite you to stay connected with Kelley after you graduate. As an alum, you will continue to be part of the Kelley family, and there are many people and resources available to help you keep building momentum in your career.
Here are ways you can stay connected to Kelley after graduation:
- Join the IU Alumni Association: Your first year after graduation is free, and the IUAA is your lifelong connection to IU and Kelley.
- Submit a class note to update us on your achievements and the milestones in your life.
- Join our official LinkedIn group to connect with fellow alumni, discuss your career, post career opportunities, and stay informed.
- Connect with a local chapter or group—there are more than 160+ around the world.
- Become an alumni leader: Serve as a role model for students and help fellow alumni on their career journeys.
- Visit campus for alumni events: Share your expertise with students at career fairs and more.
- Make a gift: Fund a cause—from scholarships to case competitions—that matters to you.
Power Your Career
As a Kelley alum, you have access to valuable career resources including individualized coaching. Leverage these tools to sharpen your resume, create a job search strategy, prepare for interviews, and more.
Connect with Kelley alumni.
Join our official LinkedIn group to talk with fellow Kelley alumni, post and find career opportunities, and stay informed on all things Kelley.