Share Advice with Students
Time commitment: Less than 1 hour
Schedule: On your time
Category: Classroom engagement
Kelley program: Undergraduate - Bloomington
Deadline to sign up to participate: October 15th, 2021
Kelley students love to hear from alumni – especially when it comes to sharing your real-life experiences with common business practices. Business Communications is building a library of quotes and videos, showcasing a diverse and inclusive collection of alumni perspectives to be included in current classroom instruction. Share your experiences and advice with Business Communication students this fall by providing a short quote.
Prompts for each of the following topics can be found on the registration form:
- Working with remote teams
- Psychological safety in the workplace
- Productive online meetings
Alumni are welcome to answer as few or as many of the prompts as you like! We ask that you please also share your job title, employer, and a headshot with us. Headshots can be uploaded and submitted via the registration form (total file size max. is 10MB).
What you will do as the alumni volunteer
- Provide a brief written message sharing your Business Communication advice and experience with current students.
- Answer one or more of the prompts listed on the registration form that coincide with Business Communication curriculum to be presented in the classroom.
- Share your headshot and job title/employer to be included with your message.