Preparing for the GMAT
Considering an MBA? Then you are also preparing for the GMAT. The Kelley Alumni Association offers you a two-step process to assist in your preparation:
1) this free, informative webinar to help you do your best on the GMAT, presented by Jeff Miller, head quantitative instructor at Target Test Prep, and Jim Holmen, Director of Admissions for the Kelley MBA Program
2) a free, online GMAT practice test, available through May 31 (http://indiana.gmat.economist.com)
The GMAT webinar will include:
1) A brief introduction to the GMAT, including the details of the exam
2) An explanation of a few sample GMAT questions and tips for preparing for the GMAT
3) Advice on the steps to take in pursuing an MBA
4) Opportunity to ask Jeff and Jim questions about your personal situation
To help Jeff provide the best possible presentation, please take a minute to fill out the questionnaire at http://bit.ly/M5WBHD. Also, by filling out the questionnaire, you are eligible for the following:
1) A free, personalized GMAT/MBA phone consultation
2) A $30 discount for the Target Test Prep GMAT Quantitative Curriculum.
3) A discount for private GMAT tutoring services
Learn more by signing up for the $1 trial offer at www.targettestprep.com.
Instructions to access the webinar will be provided to registrants on May 5.
|Date, Time & City:||Tuesday, May 6, 2014 , 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. Eastern - Webinar|
|Hosted By:||Kelley School of Business Alumni Association|
This event is free of charge.
Online registration for this event is closed.
Please call (812)855-6340 with inquiries.
The registration deadline for this event is Sunday, May 04, 2014.