Diversity Organizations and Resources
Organizations and resources open to any business-interested student.
Kelley Office of Diversity Initiatives Affiliated Organizations
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting: ALPFA works to increase Hispanic/Latino representation within the Kelley School through mentoring, tutoring, and networking. With professional chapters nationwide, networking extends after graduation.
- Kelley Student Diversity Council: KSDC promotes a diverse and inclusive culture at Kelley, engaging all students to creatively recruit and retain underrepresented students.
- National Association of Black Accountants: NABA focuses on the interests of current and prospective minority accounting professionals, along with general professional development and civic responsibility events.
Other Inclusive Organizations at Kelley
- Ascend: The Bloomington chapter of a nationwide professional organization dedicated to the global business potential of Pan-Asians.
- Mu Beta Lambda: A co-ed business fraternity for minority undergraduate students and others interested in developing their international skills, building long-lasting bonds, and giving back to the community.
- Out @ Kelley: A networking and community involvement organization, as well as a resource for LGBT issues in business and a social network for on- and off-campus events.
- Women in Business: WIB provides meaningful experiences to undergraduate students that foster personal and professional development and advance the success of women in the Kelley School of Business.
Part of Indiana University Bloomington’s mission is to provide programs and communities that are culturally and internationally diverse. Explore the links below to learn about some of the IU diversity hubs you have access to as a Kelley Business student.