External Scholarship List
Association for Financial Professionals of Indiana Scholarship
Sponsored by the Association of Financial Professionals of Indiana (AFP-IN).
Two scholarships are available.
- Junior status at an acredited Indiana college or university
- Majoring in finance or closely related subject
- Completed at least 6 hours of finance or closely related coursework by the end of the 2014-15 academic year
- A completed application
- A student evaluation checklist prepared by the student's academic advisor
- A current official transcript (required to be submitted at the time of the interview)
Information may be aquired from Dubos Carol Abner at (317) 242-6368 or (317) 752-5130.
Typical Amount: $1000
The Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship
The Mildred C. (Millie) Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Fund was established to honor and support women in commercial real estate. It is granted annually to an outstanding undergraduate female in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada.
- Enrolled in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada
Visit the Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship website for complete details. Questions may be directed to Corrine Nowak at email@example.com.
The Harold and Muriel Berkman Charitable Foundation Scholarship
Sponsored by The Harold and Muriel Berkman Charitable Foundation will sponsor 40-45 $1,000 scholarships. Scholarships are limited to U.S. Citizens who are matriculating in a university accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Applications must be submitted after May 1, 2015 but before August 20, 2015.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student enrolled at an eligible university
- Marketing major
- Citizen of the United States
Typical Amount: $1,000