ArcelorMittal Diversity Scholarship
ArcelorMittal established this scholarship in 2011 to support outstanding students who are newly admitted to the Kelley School of Business.
- Direct Admit freshman or sophomore standard admit student entering the Kelley School of Business Bloomington
- US Citizen
- Must be formally and actively pursuing an undergraduate major in operations management, supply chain management, accounting or finance
- Both resident and non-resident students may be considered
- Must maintain a cumulative program GPA of 3.4 or better
- Preference to be given to underrepresented candidates
Incoming Direct Admit students will be automatically considered. Standard Admit students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.