Deloitte Student Accounting Society Scholarship
The award was established to recognize a qualified member of the IU Student Accounting Society who holds the rank of Platinum, Gold or Officer.
- Business major who has been officially admitted to the Kelley School
- Must be in good academic standing
- Accounting or Finance major
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Must hold the rank of Platinum, Gold or Officer in the Student Accounting Society (SAS)
- Preference to students in class of 2015, 2016 or 2017 ("3/2" students may be considered)
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring, and use the provided drop down box to indicate an interest in this scholarship.