Executive Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences (ECBLS)
Qualifications & How to Apply
To qualify for the ECBLS program, students must:
- Hold at least a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Have at least four years of work experience
- Be comfortable working with numbers and financial concepts
- Show the potential for broader management responsibility
Individuals applying on their own behalf will need to confirm that they meet the criteria and provide suitable references during an interview with Kelley Executive Partners staff following application to the program.
Companies who sponsor employees must confirm that the individual meets these criteria in a formal endorsement accompanying application to the program.
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply to the ECBLS program:
- Kelley Executive Partners
IU Kelley School of Business
William J. Godfrey Graduate & Executive Education Center
1275 E. 10th St., Suite 3070
Bloomington, IN 47405-1703
Attn: Business of Life Sciences
- Or via fax: (812) 855-6216
Or email: kep [at] indiana [dot] edu
If you have any questions, call (812) 855-0229.