As a recognized leader in custom executive education we value the power inherent in strong client partnerships. Working with our clients on every step in the process helps to ensure that your executive education experience meets the learning and business objectives you set for it. KEP will work with you to:
- DEVELOP an experience that fits the needs of your target executive group, is consistent with your company’s culture and represents state-of-the-art thought leadership.
- DESIGN an experience that provides the opportunity to learn and apply concepts and ideas to your business requirements.
- DELIVER an immersive, engaging experience that creates enthusiasm for learning and application.
- DETERMINE the learning and business results that can be directly attributable to the experience using our proprietary “Value Delivered” model.
We recognize that most organizations have found measuring the learning and business results from executive education difficult. The question of how “effective” programs can be is fundamentally different from how “good” it is. KEP has developed a research-based approach to measuring the effectiveness outcomes from executive education. KEP’s proprietary “Value Delivered” assessment framework allows our clients to systematically identify and quantify the impacts of executive education on four dimensions:
- Improved individual or team competencies,
- Improved organizational competencies,
- Improved business performance,
- Improved Innovation
KEP’s clients use the “Value Delivered” approach to assess programs, track impact over time and build the business case for education. You can too!