Dean’s Office: Learn more about the administration of the Kelley School, including a message from the dean.
Graduate Career Services: From resume advice and interview preparation to salary negotiation and networking, GCS has your career covered.
Office of the Registrar: Information about registration, transcripts, academic calendars, and grades.
Oncourse: IU’s online collaboration and learning portal, used for most of your courses at Kelley. In addition, MSIS students have access to the “GAP/ISGP Portal” for announcements and information.
OneStart: Register for courses, see your course information, financial aid records, and catch up on IU news.
- MSIS Student Association (MSISA): Founded in 2006 for students to get involved with leadership, social, community service, and professional development opportunities outside of the classroom.
- Women in Information Technology (WIT): Founded in 2009 to address issues affecting women within the IT industry through professional development, personal development, and community service.
- IT Service Management Forum (itSMF): Founded in 2008 to increase awareness of IT Service Management. Read their blog.
- IU Graduate and Professional Student Organization: A great way to meet people and learn to navigate the campus.
- More IU Bloomington student organizations
Student Resources at IU Bloomington: A comprehensive list to enhance your academic experience at IU Bloomington.
IU Bloomington Campus Resources