If you’re ready to join the ranks of the new breed of business technologists, the MS in Information Systems (MSIS) degree is for you.
Students in our highly competitive program have a passion for enabling business solutions by managing technology.
No previous work experience required — just an undergraduate degree (U.S. bachelor’s equivalent) from an accredited university. However, you will need to meet course work requisites.
Select an application option below according to your status, review the process, and apply:
Current Kelley Undergraduate Students (All Majors)
If you are excelling in your Kelley undergraduate degree program, the transition to the MSIS will be seamless:
- No GMAT or GRE scores required
- No recommendations needed
- Review the application instructions
- Fill out our application, complete the statement of purpose essay, upload your resume, and submit your application.
You will be contacted for an interview.
Kelley applicants should receive notification regarding their application status within 30 days from the date the application is submitted. Once admitted, just respond to us with your acceptance and a deposit to secure your seat in the program.
Domestic (non-Kelley) and International Applicants
- Review the application instructions for domestic or international students.
- Complete our online application. Be sure to submit your resume, completing the statement of purpose essay, providing transcripts, two electronic recommendations and GMAT or GRE scores.
- International students: You'll need to provide TOEFL scores and financial support documents. See specific international student admission information.