The Institute for Global Organizational Effectiveness brings together the talent, the training, the experts and the organizations—an ideal collaboration that through your support can make a substantial impact on global business.
Through your support of our Teaching, Research, Outreach Initiatives you can:
- Gain access to a highly developed network of talent.
- Get assistance from the Institute to conduct applications and research, such a market analysis, to help with decision making.
- Get actionable research and new knowledge that improves your business.
You can support the Institute’s Initiatives by funding any of the following:
- Global Fellowships for Institute’s MBA and PhD students
- Research projects
- Workshops, lectures and featured speakers
- Case writing
- Travel by students and faculty to research sites and conferences
- Professional membership for students in globally-focused organizations (i.e., National Hispanic MBA Association, Academy of Management, Academy of International Business).
The Institute fosters a unique collaborative network of students, faculty, alumni, highly-selected organizations and Advisory Board members. Please contact us if you would like to become a sponsor of the Institute.