tatianak [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
1319 E Tenth, Room 106
- Senior Lecturer
- Master's of Business Administration, University of Indianapolis, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Indiana University, 1989
- Human Resources Organizational Development Consultant
- Co-Owner, Team Performance - Training & Professional Development
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Awarded Kelley School of Business Trustees Teaching Award, March 2010, April 2013
- Awarded Kelley School of Business Innovative Teaching Award, November 2009
Cross Cultural Communication, Business Presentations, Strategic Communication, Customer Service in Higher Education.
Everything involved with triathlons, cooking and music, especially Greek music.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Certificate Program. Co-developer of a seven module online executive education product designed for professionals seeking to improve their effectiveness in the workplace. The Presenter’s Tool Kit - an electronic tool to help speakers improve their speech organization and tweak their delivery techniques. Student Speech Feedback - methods for improving timing and effectiveness of feedback during and after a speech.