Randle B. Pollard
- Assistant Professor of Business Law and Taxation
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- BS, Hampton University
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Business Law and Adjunct Professor, IU Kelley School of Business Indianapolis
- Associate Professor, Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA
- Senior Counsel, Ice Miller, Indianapolis, IN
- Domestic Tax Counsel, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN
- Tax Manager, Washington National Tax, KPMG LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Attorney, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, Baltimore, MD
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- The Indiana Lawyer Newspaper 2006 “Up and Coming Lawyers”
Federal tax policy, municipal finance, state and local taxation, economic incentives
Pollard, Randle B. (2011), "Who’s Going to Pick Up the Trash? – Using the Build America Bond Program to Help State and Local Governments’ Cash Deficits," Pittsburgh Tax Review, Vol. 8, No. 3, Spring.