jplaskof [at] iupui [dot] edu (E-mail)
Indianapolis, Room BS 4036
- Lecturer of Management
- Fellow, Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence
- PhD, Indiana University
- MSEd, University of Southern California
- AB, University of California, Davis
- Sr. Manager, User Community Enablement, ExactTarget
- Director of Learning and Organizational Performance, Emmis Communications
- Corporate Knowledge Management Leader, Eli Lilly and Company
- Manager, Interactive Systems, ABG, Inc.
- Director of Training Design, ASK International
Action and inquiry-based learning, Communities of practice, Critical HR and HRD processes, Emancipatory and transformative leadership development, Organizational culture transformation, Organizational existentialism, Socio-cultural psychology of organizational learning
Plaskoff, J. (2003), "Intersubjectivity and community-building: Learning to learn organizationally," in M. Lyles and M. Easterby-Smith (eds.), Blackwell handbook of organizational learning and knowledge management, New York:
Blackwell, pp. 161–184.
Plaskoff, J. (2003), "Creating a community culture at Eli Lilly," KM Review, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 16-19.
Wang, F. K. and J. Plaskoff (2002), "An integrated development model for KM," in R. Bellaver and J. Lusa (eds.), Knowledge management strategy and technology, London: Artech House, pp. 113-134.
Notess, M. and J. Plaskoff (2002), "Preliminary heuristics for the design and evaluation of online communities of practice systems," eLearn, Vol. 12, No. 5.