schultzb [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 428M
- Senior Lecturer
- MA, Communication, University of Akron
- Diplome Superieur, University of Paris
- BA, Modern Languages, University of Akron
- Indiana University, Lecturer
- University of Akron, Lecturer
- Story Group, Inc., President, CEO
- Storyville Builders, Inc., President, CEO
- Goodyear International Corp., Import/Export Coordinator
Communication, Professional, & Computer Skills, Marketing, Sustainable Business Models, Local Business Models, Service-Learning
Gardening, Cooking, Bicycling
Schultz, Benjamin (2006), "Business Documents Don’t Have to be Boring," Business Communication Quarterly, Vol. 69, No. 4, December.
Schultz, Benjamin (2005), "Blogs: Getting Started," Business Communication Quarterly, Vol. 68, No. 1, March.
- Schultz, Benjamin (2002), "Ability to communicate most important quality to employers," Indiana Daily Student Career and Internship Guide, Fall.