CoMis Case Competition
The Technology Management Club (TMC) of the Kelley School of Business invites you to represent the School in the 2014 CoMIS Case Competition to be held in the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis from April 2 to 5. CoMIS, the third annual Conference on Management Information Systems, is a chance for you to test your business skills and technology knowledge against those of the elite group of students chosen to represent their schools while building your awareness as a future business leader. Only the top business schools in the country are invited to participate in this national case competition. Indiana won the competition last year, help us keep our reigning title!
- Undergraduate students interested at the intersection of business and technology are encouraged to participate. Teams should consist of three (3) current undergraduate students (preferably, seniors and juniors).
- Sign-up by filling out this survey link by March 6, 2014
- Each team will prepare a slide deck and submit it by March 11, 2014. The case and the slide desk submission process will be announced on March 7, 2014.
- A team of faculty members from the Department of Operations and Decision Technologies, Kelley School of Business, will evaluate the slide decks and select the top three teams that will be invited to make a presentation on March 12, 2014.
- The winning team will represent the Kelley School of Business in CoMIS.
- The Department of Operations and Decision Technologies will bear the cost of the winning teamís trip to Minneapolis from April 2 to 5, 2013.
- Visit http://http://www.comismn.org/ for details about the case competition and CoMIS.
- Competition Announcement: March 3, 2014
- Team Signup Deadline: March 6, 2014 (Thursday, midnight through this survey)
- Case Distribution: March 7, 2014 (Friday, 9 am)
- Slides Deck Deadline: March 11, 2014 (Tuesday, Noon)
- Case Presentation (top 3 teams): March 12, 2014 (Wednesday, starting at 7pm)
- CoMIS (top team from Kelley): April 2-5, 2014 (at Minneapolis)