- The People in Your Neighborhood: Social Interactions and Mutual Fund Portfolios, with V. Pool and N. Stoffman, Journal of Finance forthcoming.
- No Place Like Home: Familiarity in Mutual Fund Manager Portfolio Choice, with V. Pool and N. Stoffman, August 2012, Review of Financial Studies, 25 (8), 2563-2599. Web appendix
- Behavioral Consistency in Corporate Finance: CEO Personal and Corporate Leverage, with H. Cronqvist and A. Makhija, January 2012, Journal of Financial Economics, 103 (1), 20-40.
- Geography and the Market for CEOs (Revise and resubmit at Management Science)
- Do Local Managers Give Labor an Edge? (Revise and resubmit at the Review of Financial Studies)
- Key Human Capital, with R. Israelsen. (Revise and resubmit at the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis)
- Do Shocks to Personal Wealth Affect Risk Taking in Delegated Portfolios?, with V. Pool, N. Stoffman, and H. Zhang.
- SSRN Author Site