Sophomore Professional Conference
The Sophomore Professional Conference is designed to help students who are preparing for I-Core, interviews, study abroad, and their professional careers. While we do encourage all Kelley students to participate in a variety of professional development activities, the conference is reserved just for students who are in their second academic year at Indiana University Bloomington.
Due to the limited spots available, the following parameters are in place to ensure that attendees are of the intended audience:
- Students must be admitted to the Kelley School of Business
- Students must be currently in their second academic year at Indiana University Bloomington. Credit hours may not be used to determine eligibility. For further clarification, please send questions to email@example.com.
Can’t attend the whole conference?
Students are welcome to register for the conference even if they are not able to commit to the full day. When registering, you will be able to register separately for the following events:
- Preview Reception on Friday, February 6
- Sophomore Professional Conference (presentations only)
- Conference Lunch with Keynote Speaker on Saturday, February 7
- Networking Workshop on Saturday, February 7
Students may choose which events to attend that best accommodates their schedule. Students may choose which presentations to attend upon arrival at the conference, no prior registration is necessary.
Open: Tuesday, January 13 at 12:00 pm
Close: Conference is full or Wednesday, February 4 at 12:00 pm
Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the conference is full, students will be eligible to sign up for a waitlist. If a spot opens, you will be contacted via email.
Please note that part of being a professional is honoring your commitments. Due to high demand, we ask that only students who plan to seriously commit to attending the conference register. Please check your class schedule and other requirements carefully before registering for the conference. After February 4, 2015, your attendance will be expected by our Corporate Sponsors, presenters, Kelley faculty, and peers.