SAS 13TH ANNUAL FALL EVENT - 2011
Please join us Friday, September 2nd for SAS's 13th Annual Fall Career Fair, a unique opportunity for recruiters and students to network in a casual environment. In addition to mingling with representatives from nearly 20 firms, you can grab some free food from our accounting faculty chefs who have decided to return after a great first appearance last fall! In the past we've had about 300 accounting and finance related students in attendance. Let's make this the biggest year yet!
Recruiters in attendance this year will include:
- Becker Professional Education
- Blue & Co.
- Clifton Gunderson
- Crowe Horwath
- Ernst & Young
- Fifth Third Bank
- Grant Thornton
- Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Procter and Gamble
- Stryker Corporation
Here's the logistics:
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2011
- Time: 11am - 3pm
- Location: Corner of 17th and Fee, across from Briscoe Quad.
- Do: Dress casually and bring a resume.
- Don't: Miss out on this great opportunity to network and grab some free food from our fabulous accounting faculty chefs