Emergency Technical support
Emergency technical support is available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m.-2 a.m. EST; Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST; and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. EST.
Beyond KD Help Desk hours, you can all the automated KD Emergency Support Line at (866) 260-1702. Leave a voice mail when prompted. Be sure to speak clearly and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your ANGEL username
- Course and section numbers (if applicable)
- A detailed description of the emergency (including any error messages)
- Phone number and/or email address where you can be reached
Your information will be routed to the Help Desk technician on call, who will contact you within an hour of your initial phone call to resolve your issue. If you wish to provide additional information about an emergency you are experiencing, you may do so by emailing the KD Help Desk at kdhelp [at] indiana [dot] edukdhelp.
Examples of Technical Emergencies
- Inability to complete time-sensitive coursework due to an error or technical problem in ANGEL
- Inability to complete or submit a quiz or exam due to an error or technical problem in ANGEL
- Problems connecting to a live chat session or Adobe Connect meeting
Issues Not Considered Technical Emergencies
- Forgotten password or passphrase
- Loss of Internet access due to power outage or personal computer failure
- Course registration deadlines
- General technical questions
Find non-emergency support options on our Technical Support page.