Wherever you are, whatever your schedule—you can earn an MBA through Kelley Direct.
- Ultimate flexibility: Take two to five years to earn your MBA. With the most customizable schedule offered by an online program at a top business school, you can design your plan of study around your life. While rigorous, our program is not lockstep. If you need to accelerate your study, or even take a term off, our program will work for you.
- Course delivery: Kelley Direct’s asynchronous classes mean there are no required times to be online. But, you will find opportunities to interact with professors and classmates through discussion forums, optional online live meeting sessions (which are always recorded), and technology-mediated global team projects—putting real-world business skills into practice.
- Time dedicated to study: If you take a full course load of 6 credit hours a term, expect to spend 15 to 20 hours per week on your studies outside of class time, or 7 to 10 hours per week for each course you take. Your general MBA degree requires 51 credit hours.
- More courses: With 50 online courses to choose from, you can customize your MBA to match your career focus. Only 39 credit hours of the 51 hours needed for your MBA are required classes. Round out your degree with electives suiting your interests, including experiential options such as Kelley’s Washington Campus program or in-country courses including on-site learning in China, India, and other rapidly emerging economies.
- More degrees: While in the Kelley Direct MBA program, you can further advance your career potential with a dual degree, adding an MS in Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, or Strategic Management to your MBA, typically requiring an additional 12 hours of classwork. You can also pursue the MS options alone—most take 30 credit hours or 18 months of dedicated study.