Life at Kelley
Once you visit, you'll fall in love.
Beyond an excellent business education, the Kelley School offers professional and social events, activities for partners and families of MBA students, and clubs and organizations to suit almost any interest—all on the Big Ten Indiana University campus in the quintessential, diverse college town of Bloomington, named:
- One of America's most beautiful college campuses and top college towns. Travel & Leisure, New York Times, thebestcolleges.org, Livability.com, USA Today
- One of America's top-50 adventure towns. National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Top 10 foodie city, 2013; a destination for wine and culinary enthusiasts. Livability.com, Orbitz
- Vegetarian friendly.PETA, University Navigator
- Bicycle friendly. League of American Bicyclists, Bicycling magazine
- Number one "surprisingly gay small-town destination." Advocate.com, OutTraveler.com
- Top 10 place to live. Men's Journal Magazine
- "Playful City USA" KaBOOM!
Outdoorsy? Check out nearby state lakes, parks, and forests that make us a destination for outdoor adventure and beauty.
Like performances? We’ve got that covered—from Broadway to Macklemore, the annual Lotus World Music & Arts Festival and local clubs to IU’s top-ranked Department of Theater & Drama and Jacobs School of Music.
We offer one of the lowest costs of living among any of the top-20 ranked MBA programs and are a short drive to Indianapolis (1.5 hours), Louisville (2 hours), Cincinnati (2.5 hours), Chicago (4 hours), and St. Louis (4 hours).
See for yourself why Bloomington’s not just one of the best places to study business, but, according to Inc. Magazine and Forbes, we’re also one of the top 20 cities for doing business—we invite you to take a virtual tour or plan your visit.