2014 National Diversity Case
Welcome Indiana University Students
Thank you for expressing interest in the 2014 National Diversity Case. Because of exceptional demand to participate in the case last year, we are holding an Indiana University exclusive online case competition to select the team(s) we will have represent Indiana in the national case in January 2014.
- Online application and case prompt released by October 18, 2013 (8:00AM EST)
- Applications and case submissions are due by our extended deadline of December 13, 2013 (8:00PM EST)
- Top performing teams will be invited to the National Diversity Case by mid December
Who are we looking for?
- Teams of 4 undergraduate students
- At most 1 senior per team
- Teams that exhibit a passion for diversity
- Teams that have students represent a variety of multicultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Teams that show a diversity in academic and professional interests
Thank you for applying to the 2014 IU Diversity Case. Each Team Application consists of 3 components that need to be completed by our newly extended deadline of December 13, 2013.
- Please have every team member apply through our online form.
- Have the team captain send an email to email@example.com with subject line: “[Your Team Name] Presentation” with two attachments:
- If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for applying.
- Case Prompt
|1)||A single pdf file with resumes of all team members to email@example.com. Please make sure that there is a professional picture of the team member in the top right hand corner of each resume.|
|2)||Your team's presentation that responds to the given case prompt, attached as a power point (.ppt) file|