Services and Participants
Corporate Governance Institute Programs are designed for participants from various sectors and levels of responsibility. Included, for example, are open-enrollment and custom programs for:
- Senior Executives and Board members of publicly-traded corporations
- Senior Executives, Trustees, and Advisory Board members of public sector organizations
- Orientation programs for new and prospective board members
- Orientation programs for corporate officers who are not on the company's board of directors. The objective is to acquaint these individuals with the corporate governance environment to which the company is subject and the opportunities for the individuals and their areas of responsibility to support the corporation in its overall corporate governance program.
- Programs in corporate governance for attorneys, accountants, and financial professionals
- Programs for corporations that are seeking their first IPO. Such companies are subject to new regulations under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) guidelines as well as the guidelines of the various stock exchanges (e.g., Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange).
The ICG also provides custom Corporate Governance Principles documents.