Facilitating MBA students' knowledge of the high technology industry through:
- Bringing industry players to campus across academic disciplines
- Conducting periodic open house discussions of how key events are impacting the industry
- Providing primers about differences in industry verticals and related business considerations
- Developing strategy on best efforts in the industry
- Providing opportunities for high technology industry involvement into academic programs and MBA activities
- Participation in industry-related events (i.e. case competitions) individually or in cooperation with academically related programs or clubs
- Working in concert with Graduate Career Services to present the best image of the Kelley MBA program to the industry and reaching out to recruiters
- Working with GCS, as GCS desires, to bring in new or existing companies in the high technology industry to recruit or learn about the Kelley MBA Program.
- Developing a social network group for current Kelley students and Indiana University alumni in the high technology industry
- Increasing awareness of Kelley as a leader in high tech through industry outreach
- Offering support to non-MBA Kelley programs that may be in place or are developed in the future, such as providing MBA students from the club to speak to undergraduate classes or extracurricular programs.