Your Possibilities: Lifelong Business Mentors, Ideas and Insights to Improve Your Work and Business, and Access to the Nation’s Best Business Teachers
Kelley faculty are award winners, ground-breaking researchers, corporate board members, sought-after consultants, often-quoted experts, textbook authors, and—most of all—teachers. Our faculty members’ enthusiasm and passion for business affect generations of professionals, and their research has worldwide reach and influence.
Over 200 Bloomington faculty members are at work shaping scholarship and teaching methods in nearly every aspect of business. They are authors of some of the best-selling business textbooks used in colleges and universities around the world, and their research is supported by major corporations and individual donors who fund our named chairs, professorships, and fellowships.
At Kelley, you can find a lifelong business mentor, participate in a conference or workshop that will recharge your thinking, or access relevant, applicable research that will change the way you do business.
Highlights of our faculty’s accomplishments in just the last five years include:
- Ranked in the top 20 worldwide for curriculum, teaching quality, and research productivity by the Financial Times in 2012
- Ranked 8th among public universities and 22nd in the nation for having the most frequently downloaded research publications, according to a 2011 Social Science Research Network (SSRN) study
- Served on more than 70 editorial boards with more than 90 editorship positions
- Published more than 2,100 articles in more than 300 leading business journals and 200 books
- Received more than 160 research awards and 350 teaching awards
- Received three Faculty Fulbright Scholarships
- Participated in more than 800 service activities annually