- PhD, Indiana University, 2015 (expected)
- MBA coursework (truncated), Washing University in St. Louis, 2010-2011
- MPhil, University of Cambridge (U.K.), 2010
- MSW, University of Southern Mississippi, 2009
- BSW, University of Southern Mississippi, 2008
- Research Assistant / Associate Instructor, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2011-Present
- Analyst, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, 2009
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Best Student Paper Award, Academy of Management, Technology & Innovation Management Division, 2012
- Dean's Fellowship, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2011-2012
Corporate Entrepreneurship, Innovation Scope & Timing, Reputational Slack
Reading, music, barbecuing, video games
- Krause, R., Owen Parker and Jeffrey G. Covin (2013), "Teach your ventures well: A control-based typology of ICV parenting styles," Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Parker, O. and Krause, R. 2012. The need for speed: How reputation incongruence impacts new product introduction. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.