Nolan J. Taylor
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Information Systems
- PhD, University of Georgia, 2001
- MBA, California State University, 1995
- BS, University of Alabama, 1986
- Research Assistant/Instructor, University of Georgia
- Software Project Manager, Norton Air Force Base, San Bernardino, CA
- Lead Computer Engineer, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Kelley School of Business Summer Research Grant, 2004
- IUPUI Course Development Grant, 2002
- AMCIS Doctoral Consortium, 1999
- Anbar Electronic Intelligence
- KPMG Doctoral Scholar, 1995 - 1999
Computer systems usability, E-Commerce, Technology-enabled group performance
- Taylor, N. J., E. T. Loiacono, and R. T. Watson (2008), "Alternative scenarios to the 'banner' years: A test of alternative formats to Web banner ads," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 53-58.
- Taylor, N. J. (2007), "Public grid computing participation: An exploratory study of determinants," Information & Management, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 12-21.
- Taylor, N. J. (2006), "The impact of grid computing project characteristics on adoption intentions,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vol. 47, No. 1, pp. 23-32.
- Dennis, A. R. and N. J. Taylor (2006), "Information foraging on the Web: The effects of “acceptable” Internet delays on multi-page information search behavior," Decision Support Systems, Vol. 42, No. 2, pp. 810-824.