1309 E. 10th Street
Room HH 6100
- Senior Lecturer of Finance
- MBA, Finance and Applied Economics, University of Rochester, 1984
- BS, Journalism, Indiana University, 1981
- Senior Lecturer in Finance, Indiana University Purdue University Columbus (IUPUC), 2009-2013
- MBA Director, IUPUC, 2011-2013
- Interim Head, Division of Business, IUPUC, 2010-2011
- Chair, Division of Business, Saint Joseph’s College, 2007-2009
- Associate Professor of Finance and Economics, Saint Joseph’s College, 2003-2009
- Assistant Professor of Finance and Economics, Saint Joseph’s College, 1998-2003
- Professional positions with Whirlpool Corporation (Benton Harbor, MI), Sears, Roebuck & Co. (Chicago), Bateman Eichler, Hill Richards (Los Angeles), Light Signatures (Los Angeles), and Ichimura Gakuin (Nagoya, Japan)
Corporate finance and financial management practices, particularly risk and return assessment, through the lens of the subjectivism of Austrian economics; innovation and the intersection of creative and analytical thinking.
- Prototyping “Financial Management Challenge” as a synthesis activity for BUS-F300 students.