Carl M. Briggs
- Clinical Associate Professor of Operations & Decision Technologies
- PhD, Indiana University
- MA, Indiana University
- BA, Arkansas State University
- Consulting and training for a number of public and private sector firms
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Microsoft Research Higher Education Initiatives, 1999
- Panshar Outstanding Lecturer Award, 1997
- Teaching Excellence Award, 1996
- Higher Education Curriculum Development Grant, Proctor & Gamble for the E-Enterprise Institute, 2000
Enterprise Project Management, Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Procurement, Simulation Modeling Tools and Techniques, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, including distance/online learning
Hiking, Gardening, Music
- Preparing Students for the E-Enterprise: EC and ERP Convergence in the Curriculum, Supported by Proctor & Gamble and The Kelley School of Business
- Wireless Packet-switched Videoconferencing over a High Performance Network: Extending the Traditional Classroom and Prototyping a Tool for the Next Generation of Distance Education, Supported by the High Performance Network Application Program and the Internet 2 Initiative
- Briggs, Carl and Ash Soni, "Technology Mediated Collaborative Learning: Promoting Active Learning in the Twenty-First Century".
- Briggs, Carl and Ash Soni, "The Kelley Undergraduate Program Technology Foundation Core".
- Briggs, Carl M. and J. Shannon Threlkeld (2004), "Using Role-Play to Teach Negotiation in a Supply Chain Management Course," Midwest Regional Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference, Cleveland, OH, April.