Veronika Krepely Pool
- Associate Professor of Finance
- ArcelorMittal USA Undergraduate Faculty Fellow
- PhD, Finance, Vanderbilt University, 2006
- Pool, Veronika K., Utpal Bhattacharya and Jung Hoon Lee (2013), “Conflicting Family Values in Mutual Fund Families,” Journal of Finance, 68:1, 173-200.
- Pool, Veronika K., and Nick Bollen (2012), "Suspicious Patterns in Hedge Fund Returns and the Risk of Fraud," Review of Financial Studies, 25, 2673-2702.
- Pool, Veronika K., Noah Stoffman and Scott Yonker (2012), "No Place Like Home: Familiarity in Mutual Fund Manager Portfolio Choice," Review of Financial Studies, 25, 2563-2599.
- Bollen, N. and Veronika K. Pool (2009), "Do Hedge Fund Managers Misreport Returns? Evidence from the Pooled Distribution," Journal of Finance, Vol. 64, No. 5, pp. 2257-2288.
- Bollen, N. and Veronika K. Pool (2008), "Conditional Return Smoothing in the Hedge Fund Industry," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 43, No. 2, June, pp. 267-298.
- Pool, Veronika K., Hans Stoll, and Robert Whaley (2008), "Failure to Exercise Call Options: An Anomaly and a Trading Game," Journal of Financial Markets, Vol. 11, pp. 1-35.