- Senior Lecturer
- MS, Indiana University School of Education, Instructional Systems Technology
- BS, Indiana University School of Education, Special Education
- Computer Training Coordinator, Indiana University Physical Plant, 1986-2004
- Adjunct Faculty, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2000-2004
- Adjunct Faculty, Ivy Tech Community College, 1989-1995
- Public School Teacher, 1978-1981
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Indiana University Division of Student Affairs, recipient of the Annual Diversity & Spirit Award for mentoring and advising students, 2012
- Indiana University Athletics chosen as “Favorite Professor” by IU Varsity Athletes, 2011
- Indiana University Office for Women's Affairs Outstanding Staff Member of the Year, 2003
- President's Award for Outstanding Teaching, Ivy Tech Community College, Bloomington, Indiana, 1994
- Elected by IU Alumni to the Indiana University Board of Trustees, 1993-1996
Information Technologies, Information Systems, Computer Interaction, Performance Technologies, Online Coursework, Instructional Media, E-learning, Systems Analysis and Design, Systems Implementation, Electronic Commerce and Strategic Analysis.
- Stone, Cynthia (2013), "Getting MIS Students Out of Class to Really Connect," Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Annual Meeting, Cleveland, OH.
- Stone, Cynthia (2012), "Delivering the Multimedia Goods to Enrich Student Learning & Decision-Making," Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI.