Randle B. Pollard
- Assistant Professor of Business Law and Taxation
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- BS, Hampton University
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Business Law and Adjunct Professor, IU Kelley School of Business Indianapolis
- Associate Professor, Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA
- Senior Counsel, Ice Miller, Indianapolis, IN
- Domestic Tax Counsel, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN
- Tax Manager, Washington National Tax, KPMG LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Attorney, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, Baltimore, MD
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- The Indiana Lawyer Newspaper 2006 “Up and Coming Lawyers”
Federal tax policy, municipal finance, state and local taxation, economic incentives
- Pollard, Randle B. (2011), "Who’s Going to Pick Up the Trash? – Using the Build America Bond Program to Help State and Local Governments’ Cash Deficits," Pittsburgh Tax Review, Vol. 8, No. 3, Spring.