- Assistant Professor of Finance
- PhD, Finance, Tel Aviv University, 2011
Empirical Asset Pricing, Liquidity, Institutional Investors
- Ben-Rephael, Azi, Jacob Oded, and Avi Wohl (2013), “Do Firms Buy Their Stock at Bargain Prices? Evidence from Actual Stock Repurchase Disclosures,” Review of Finance, 18(4): 1299-1340.
- Ben-Rephael, Azi, Ohad Kadan, and Avi Wohl (2013), “The Diminishing Liquidity Premium,” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming.
- Ben-Rephael, Azi, Shmuel Kandel, and Avi Wohl (2012), "Measuring Investor Sentiment with Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 104, May, pp. 363-382.
- Ben-Rephael, Azi, Shmuel Kandel, and Avi Wohl (2011), “The Price Pressure of Aggregate Mutual Fund Flows,” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 46, No. 2, April, pp. 585-603.