- Chair of the Information Systems Graduate Program
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Doctor of Business Administration, Mississippi State University, May 1999
- Master of Science, Information Systems, Mississippi State University, August 1996
- Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering, University of Kerala
- Clinical Associate Professor of Information Systems, August 2008-present, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- SAP Fellow in Enterprise Systems, March 2005-August 2008, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Academic Director, MS-Information Systems Program, September 2004-August 2008, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Director of Information Technology, April 2001-August 2006, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Assistant Professor of Information Systems, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Daniel J. Westerbeck award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching, College of Business, University of Cincinnati, May 2007
- Microsoft ACE Security Fellowship, Microsoft Corporatioin, November 2005
- EXCEL Graduate Teaching Award for Excellence in Graduate Education, University of Cincinnati, 2005
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), Information Systems Risk and Security
- Litecky, Chuck, Andrew Aken, Bipin Prabhakar, and Kirk Arnett (2010), "Skills in the MIS Job Market," Proceedings of the Fifteenth Americas Conference on Information Systems, San Francisco, CA, August. Read Abstract
- Prabhakar, Bipin (2009), "Business Process Integration Project Using SAP," Proceedings of the 19th Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems, Phoenix, AZ, December.
- Litecky, Chuck, Bipin Prabhakar, and Kirk P. Arnett (2008), "The Size of the IT Job Market: The 1990s vs. the 2000s," Communications of the ACM, April.
- Lopes, Alex, Ajay Mehra, and Bipin Prabhakar (2006), "The Effects of Communication Medium on Patterns of Communication," Proceedings of the Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, August.
- Prabhakar, Bipin, Chuck Litecky, and Kirk P. Arnett (2005), "IT Skills in a Tough Job Market," Communications of the ACM, October. Read Abstract
- Litecky, Chuck, Kirk P. Arnett, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "The Paradox of Soft Skills versus Technical Skills in IS Hiring," Journal of Computer Information Systems, Fall. Read Abstract
- Litecky, Chuck, K. Arnett, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "Turnaround in the MIS Job Market?," Proceedings of the National Conference of the Decision Sciences Institute, Boston, MA, November.
- Kim, Kyung Kyu, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "Initial Trust as a Determinant of the Adoption of Internet Banking," The DATABASE for Advances in Information Systems, Spring.