Kelley General Motors MBA Program
Steps to Completing the Application Process (steps can be done concurrently)
- Submit Part I of the Kelley application.
- Contact all post-secondary institutions attended and request original academic records be sent to you in a sealed and signed envelope. Make arrangements to have academic records translated (if necessary).
- Contact the person who will write a letter of reference on your behalf; ask them if they are willing to submit the reference online. If so, be sure you have their preferred email address. If not, have them write a letter of reference on letterhead and send the letter of reference to you in a sealed and signed envelope.
- When you have received all academic records, send them (unopened) along with a copy of your unofficial score report/s (if not faxed), your letter of reference (unopened, if not submitted online) and a copy of your permanent resident card (if required) to:
Executive Degree Programs
ATTN: Kelley Weis
823 E 11th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
- Write your personal statement. (A statement, approximately 500 words, that identifies your academic goals, career objectives, why you are applying to this program, and the qualifications you have that make you a strong candidate for this program.
- Update your résumé.
- Submit Part II of the Indiana University application. When submitting Part II, "upload" the file containing your personal statement and résumé. Be sure to include the name and email address of the person who will be submitting the letter of reference on your behalf in the "Recommendations" section of the University application.