Cummins: Application Checklist
- Kelley School of Business application, parts 1 and 2
- Official academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended
- English translation (literal) of official academic records if not in English
- Write your personal statement. (A statement, approximately 500 words, that identifies your academic goals, career objectives, why you are applying to this program, and the qualifications you have that make you a strong candidate for this program.
- Letter of Reference
- GMAT score report
- TOEFL score report (if native language is not English AND if you do not have a bachelor's degree or higher from a country where the language of instruction is recognized as English)
- Copy of permanent resident card (if applicable)
Academic and Proficiency Prerequisites
You are required to demonstrate academic proficiency in accounting and statistics prior to matriculation in the Cummins Online MBA Program. Prerequisites are satisfied with one college-level accounting (at 200 level or above) with grades of B or better. For more information on satisfying the accounting and statistics prerequisites with a non-credit, online Kelley School primer course, please contact email@example.com.
As this is an online program, we expect you to have at least basic internet, e-mail, and computer user skills. Please see our Technical Requirements for more information on hardware and software requirements of the program.
For additional information: http://www.mba.com/