KSBAA Industry Exploration Trip -- Eli Lilly
Kelley students are invited to participate in an Industry Exploration Trip sponsored by the Kelley Alumni Association at the world headquarters of Eli Lilly in Indianapolis. By participating in this great experience you will:
- Network with Kelley Alumni working at Eli Lilly
- Discover what it's like to work in Finance, HR, IT, and Procurement at a Fortune 500 company
- Explore a growing industry and learn what it takes to be hired
- Tour the work environment of a global headquarters
- This trip is open only to Kelley students
- Transportation will be provided via bus leaving from McNutt
- Bus will depart at 9:15am and return at 4:30pm on Friday, April 12
- The event at Eli Lilly will be from 10:45am-3:30pm
- A networking lunch with Kelley alumni will be provided
- Space is limited
- There will be a mandatory pre-trip meeting the first week of April (you will be notified later about the exact date)
Although this is not a recruiting event please know:
- Eli Lilly only hires US citizens and does not provide work sponsorship for internships or full-time employment under any circumstances
- Students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA to be considered for Eli Lilly internships or full-time employment
|Date, Time & City:||Friday, April 11, 2014 , 9:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Indianapolis|
|Location:||Eli Lilly and Company|
|Hosted By:||Kelley School of Business Alumni Association|
This event is free of charge.
Online registration is available.
The registration deadline for this event is Tuesday, April 01, 2014.