Student Industry Explorations Trip--Eli Lilly
KSBAA Central Indiana Event...
Join us for an Industry Exploration Trip sponsored by the Kelley Alumni Association at the world headquarters of Eli Lilly in Indianapolis. By participating in this great experience you will:
- Network with Kelley Alumni working at Eli Lilly
- Discover what it's like to work in Finance, HR, and IT at a Fortune 500 company
- Explore a growing industry and learn what it takes to be hired
- This trip is open to Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior Kelley students only
- Transportation will be provided via bus leaving from McNutt
- Bus will depart at 9:15am and return at 3:30pm on Friday, April 12
- The event at Eli Lilly will be from 11am-2pm
- A networking lunch with Kelley alumni will be provided
- Space is limited
- There will be a mandatory pre-trip meeting the first week of April (you will be notified later about the exact date)
Although this is not a recruiting event please know:
- Eli Lilly only hires US Citizens and does not provide work sponsorship for internships or full time employment under any circumstances
- Students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA to be considered for Eli Lilly internships or full time employment
|Date, Time & City:||Friday, April 12, 2013, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Indianapolis|
This event is free of charge.
Online registration is available.
The registration deadline for this event is Tuesday, April 02, 2013.