Professional Topic Round Table Event
We are proud and excited to welcome Career Coach, Author, Speaker and Media Host, Caroline Dowd-Higgins to our great state of Colorado! She will lead our professional development event, and give a presentation on new professional initiatives with the IUAA.
Have you ever wanted to discuss professional topics with like-minded professionals, but didn't have a good opportunity, or felt uncomfortable doing so? Our three excellent facilitators will lead discussion groups on topics/issues that many of us face every day in our careers.
Based on the format we are limiting the event to just 33 alumni. Don't delay!
When: Thursday, May 15, 5:30 pm
Where: The Cable Center, 2000 Buchtel Blvd, Denver, CO 80210
Cost: $20 for members, $25 for non-members. Includes light appetizers and complimentary drinks.
• 5:30 - 6:15 pm - Networking, Light Appetizers and Drinks Included
• 6:15 - 6:45 pm - Caroline Dowd-Higgins, IUAA professional enrichment presentation and new developments
• 6:45 - 8:15 pm - Round Table Discussions:
- Leadership Lessons: Become the CEO of Your Own Career, Facilitator: Alana Berland
- Identify Your Passion to Find a Career You Love, Facilitator: Duane Reed
- Creating a Brand: Personal Pitch, Self-Promotion and Career Image, Facilitator: Caroline Dowd-Higgins
• 8:15 pm - Additional Networking
Reminder: We are limiting the event to 33 alumni, so Register Now!
Questions: Alex Barefoot at email@example.com
|Date, Time & City:||Thursday, May 15, 2014 , 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Colorado|
|Location:||The Cable Center|
|Address:||2000 Buchtel Blvd
Denver, CO 80210
|Hosted By:||Indiana University Alumni Association|