The Kelley School’s excellence is rooted in its people: the students, faculty, staff, and alumni who create an exceptional learning environment. Learn about our people and programs below, then read about the recognition the Kelley School has earned.
Bloomington fall 2012 enrollment:
- Undergraduate: 4,769
- Full-time MBA: 415
- Kelley Direct: 963
- 3/2 MBA and MSA: 197
- MS in Information Systems: 161
- Doctoral: 74
- 231 total
- 55% tenure track, 45% non–tenure track
- 75% with terminal degrees (PhD, JD, or EdD)
- Kelley Executive Partners: Approximately 2,500 managers and executives and 60 corporate partners in the United States, Europe, Asia, and America with sites in the Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Evansville, Ind., metro areas.
- Executive Degree Programs: 203 global dual-degree and certificate students in partner programs in South Korea, Croatia, and India; 151 university partner MBA students; and 396 corporate MBA students.
- 95,000 worldwide
Degrees and Majors (Bloomington)
- Comprehensive offerings from undergraduate to PhD
Departments, Centers, and Institutes (Bloomington)
- 7 academic departments
- 14 research centers and institutes
- Online (Kelley Direct)
- On site (Kelley Executive Partners)